Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sorry for the delay in updates

Dear Friends,

We have been traveling and visiting ports solidly, both with the ship and overland on our own. This is the first time since we started the blog that we have gone more than 2 or 3 days without posting. Our daughter Liz is the person that posts what I send her onto the blog. This is because the Internet on the ship is 50 cents a minute and very slow (not to mention I don’t know how J).

Liz has also been trying to update her own travel blog and we both feel that should come first.

We have both been traveling thorough Asia together and separately and she has been without Internet service much of the time. Our days are very packed with touring with private guides. Stay tuned for Hong Kong, Danang, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok and surrounds, Koh Samui Thailand, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Penang.

Liz will fly home (I think it was 24 hours including a layover) on Wednesday and I hope she can start to post on the weekend, but I don’t know her schedule.

I will attempt to post this so you know we are still alive!

Jeanne

No comments: