Thursday, March 6, 2008

Food for Amanda!

Food for Amanda!
(This post is dedicated to Jeanne's niece Amanda!)

Todd English Lunch on Valentine's Day: (things I remembered to photograph).

Crab Bisque- They bring you a bowl with crab and other yummy stuff piled in it and then come with the bisque part and pour it over the crab. Now this is to die for!Dessert was Key Lime cheesecake and sorbets. (Truffles and strawberries are usual additions.)

Valentine Sweets were on display in the main lobby. They were very ornate.

Second cooking class: (So far I can't find where I stashed the recipes for the first one. I will write to Clare and see if she has them, I do have the pics though.)

Beef Wellington with Truffled Madeira Sauce with Anna Potatoes

Duo of Chicken Tikka and Crab Cake

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you found the recipes yet? I would like a copy of all of them too!!! Deb

Anonymous said...

YUMMM!!!! Thanks for posting the pictures for me!! those desserts are incredible! They almost look too pretty to consider eating. That bisque.. mmm wow, that makes me think about eating seafood. I like that idea of pouring it over, I am going to ask mom if we can do that for the Charity dinner we are doing next month, it looks so fancy. I attempted beef wellington once.. it actually didn't turn out too shabby but it didn't look much like that one, haha. I am glad you are enjoying everything and taking advantage of the classes they are offering. If it was me I would surely be taking the cooking and booze classes :-D Love you guys, have a great time with Liz and Tim XOXOXOXXO

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeanne,
How about sending me a pint of that lobster bisque. Was it better than University Grill?

Anonymous said...

That last anonymous was me in case you hadn't guessed. Nancy M.

Anonymous said...

Oops, it was crab bisque - better yet! nm

Steve Tuers said...

Hi Jeanie AND Jeff. Please forgive me for not responding to your blog.I just discovered by accident were it was on my computer. I have opened it up and Alice have been catching up enyoying it this Sunday raining morning in NY.How wonderful you look all dress up in your formal wear.I'll be making a trip over to the UPS station to find out how I can make it easier for you when you arrive there in late April.Keep having a good time and we will be there for you when you return. Stephen and Alice.