Monday, March 3, 2008

Jeanne Responds to Comments

Liz, Maggie and Tim,
We did absolutely love the GBR. Liz and Tim, you will need to go there the next time you are in Australia. I did feel like Jacque Cousteau. You know what a chicken I am. I even wanted to go near the fish. At one point they did fish feeding. You could stay on the pontoon or go in the water. I was one of only about 6 that went in the water and the fish really swarmed us. Jeff told me not to do it, he said I wouldn’t like it… but I did! W-O-W!!!! is right Liz!

Sharon,
Glad you like my writing. Could it be that I am not writing like it is anything too great to read, just an email to friends? That is what I think of it as. Miss you!

Amanda,
I have more food pictures from 2 cooking classes. I will put those on soon. We were also told we are going to have a culinary fair in a couple of days. I will be there with my camera.

Darlene,
I am off to hunt for Al again before his morning class.

If anyone wants to know the secret about the newspaper article where Stirling and Clare were interviewed, email me for the behind the scenes secret I can’t really write on the blog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see more food pictures!! My favorite part of any trip. It looks like you had an awesome time in Australia! How amazing. I think Lindsey said her favorite place was Cairns. I'll make sure she gets on to read your Aussie entries. I am all up to date now and waiting for the next port!