Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tuesday night

Eastern time minus 5 hours

I love all of the blog comments. It really makes me feel connected. It also helps to know that someone is interested enough to read this goofy stuff. It makes me feel I should keep on posting. Hopefully the blog will be more interesting as the ports become more interesting.

It almost became very interesting in Hawaii as we came close to missing the ship!!! I was in meltdown mode when I realized how late we were!

Jeff is posting about Hawaii and he didn’t get a chance to work on it today. One of us will definitely post about Hawaii tomorrow. We really enjoyed our day with Carl and Carla.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carnival Imagination waited a good half hour for several people in Nassau last week. I would bet the Queen Victoria waits for no one!

Liz said...

I just wanted to point out that at 1850+ hits, SOMEONE must be "reading this goofy thing"!