Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Email Update

I just received the following email from Mom...

Had a great time with Sandra (their friend who lives in Brisbane, Australia).

I will write more when I do my blog. She lives in a really great place. We loved the place she took us to see the Australian animals.

We changed Lizard Island to Thursday because they were expecting bad weather yesterday. We did the (Great Barrier) reef yesterday and had a fantastic day. Wow!

I am a little anxious about (catching up with) the ship on Friday, but I am trying to let it go and play it cool.

We went to the Yacht Club today, but Dad decided not to sail due to no wind.

Got some great pics of us with a kangaroo and Koala with Sandra and a huge fish while doing the GBR (Great Barrier Reef).

We are really having a fantastic time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the pics from Sydney and the rest of Australia. Melbourne was so nice. You will need the rest on your days at sea next to relax and get ready for the next leg of the adventure.
Vince & Deb XOXOX