Monday, January 21, 2008

"The Cave" (Our Cabin)

Here are some pictures of our cabin. We feel it is a good size and very comfortable. If you are in a cabin other than a suite, this is quite large.
Please note the new drawers! (Sharon, here are my shoes that you are wondering about. I brought 15 pair and I've worn 7.)

The closets are ample, but you need to stay organized. I have several of the multi-tiered hangers that hold 5 jackets or tops and 5 tiered pants hangers that hold about 8 or 10 pair.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Jeanne, you are doing a GREAT job with the blog. Makes it feel like you are not so far away. The drawers look great as does the room. I'm amazed you found a place for everything. Is your closet "color" organized like I taught you? And where are Jeff's shoes?

Miss you.

Tim said...

Cabin looks very comfortable. Looks like it has more storage space than our condo :)